Brandon and I have been best friends since high school. It is a joy to be married to him. We are the parents five wonderful children. Being a wife and mother has opened my eyes to the reality of a loving Heavenly Father and has increased my faith in our Savior Jesus Christ, the central part of our Father's plan, and my desire to share it with those who seek Him.
Your kids are darling, DeAnne! This afternoon I'm going to sit Benny on my lap and enjoy all your videos. He will love to watch them with me. Your blog is so great! I just can't believe how big your 'baby' is already....
What cute videos and pictures..Jocelyn's giggle in the tub is so cute---toddler's laughs are the best!! Thanks for the Jocelyn update also, I love feeling like I can be apart of my niece's and nephews lives.
Hi! Hope everything's going well in our little neighborhood! I forgot your email...send me your address to usudancindoll@yahoo.com so I can send you and invite to my blog!
4 comments:
Your kids are darling, DeAnne! This afternoon I'm going to sit Benny on my lap and enjoy all your videos. He will love to watch them with me. Your blog is so great! I just can't believe how big your 'baby' is already....
(Brad here)
Great pics...great videos--your kids a great!
Man, Kal is getting big! I hardly recognize the kid.
You will have to add number three in another year or so!
What cute videos and pictures..Jocelyn's giggle in the tub is so cute---toddler's laughs are the best!!
Thanks for the Jocelyn update also, I love feeling like I can be apart of my niece's and nephews lives.
Hi! Hope everything's going well in our little neighborhood! I forgot your email...send me your address to usudancindoll@yahoo.com so I can send you and invite to my blog!
Post a Comment