River with Dr. Eruo
(an awesome OB who helped get her here--River's was my best delivery so far)

One of her first baths at home.
Her hair is only curly when wet, but it is super curly!
Her hair is only curly when wet, but it is super curly!

I don't know why, but all of our kids have sucked on Dad's nose.
YUCK!
YUCK!

2 month shots . . . a bruise the size of a quarter on one leg and a dime on the other.
OUCH!
OUCH!





Here is our pleasant, happy little River Angel.
She is such a smiley baby--all you have to do is make eye contact with her.
This is the best I could do with the camera to capture that, but she wasn't as smiley for the camera. She's still happy, though!
She's a keeper!
She is such a smiley baby--all you have to do is make eye contact with her.
This is the best I could do with the camera to capture that, but she wasn't as smiley for the camera. She's still happy, though!
She's a keeper!

6 comments:
Cute pictures! We can't wait to see you guys soon!
She really is a pretty baby! I love her coloring.
That baby is so stinkin' cute! I am glad that I got to hold her a little bit when we visited!
oh i can't even describe how much i miss that little girl... she loves me and her eyebrows tell the whole story don't they, i love it, and all of you, like the post and this whole comment i have made into 1 sentence... i rock.
um that last comment made by JJ was really me. apparently he didn't log out when he used it yesterday.
She is beautiful! What can I say you guys make cute kids!
Post a Comment