The most wonderful husband EVER!
I love you, Brandon!
You are the best decision I have ever made.
You are an awesome father and your kiddos just adore you!Jocelyn says, "I just love you! I like when you hug me."
Kal says your name is "Batman" and he says he like to give you kisses and tickle you.
and River loves you, too! She loves to coo and smile at you.

Thank you for spending so much time with us, despite your busy med school schedule. You are a wonderful husband and father and we know you will be an excellent doctor as well.
Happy Birthday!
For all the rest of you viewing this post, here are a couple childhood photos of Brandon . . .
What an adorable little boy!


8 comments:
Happy Birthday Brandon!! We look forward to seeing you guys soon. Good luck to you DeAnne with this busy birthday month.
Holy Smokes - Joc totally looks like him! Happy birthday Brandon!
Happy Birthday Brandon!
Happy Birthday Brandon!! We hope you have a great one or had a great one! I can't believe how much Jocelyn looks like you! See ya soon.
Happy happy birthday to the original Batman. I'm reading this late at night and I'm considering waking up Kolby, just to show him the real Batman. He's gonna love that picture!!! Hope your birthday was great. Love ya! Such a cute post. I love it!
That first childhood picture you put up is a perfect mix of Jocelyn and Kal. I propose that Brandon resurface this Halloween as batman again - possibly in the same costume as the other picture.
Happy Birthday Brandon! What a great pic of the family! I also REALLY LOVE the batman photo - that is AWESOME! You should see if your Mom still has that in storage ;)
Happy Happy Birthday!! Brandon, we are getting old! How come with every year you are getting less hair and I am getting more in places I don't want it? Whats fair about that. Very cute family picture. I too am excited to see everyone in person and to meet little River.
Post a Comment