September is a big birthday month for our family. Brandon turned 27 on the first. Somehow we did not get any photos! (They may have been on our external hardrive that was sizzled by the storm or killed by Kal--we're not quite sure). Thanks for the nice shirts, ties, slacks, and socks for rotations, Dad and Mom (Flammer) and for the drill and staple gun, Dad and Mom Campbell. Thanks for the money Dad and Mary
Kal has the infamous 9-11 birthday:



The best way to "hammer out" a tune.On his actual birthday, the kids and I went to McDonald's to play. We had a blast!






Last, but not least, Jocelyn had her birthday September 30!!
The pre-present opening M&Ms. She just loves them!

All three birthdays were a lot of fun. Thank you for all the nice gifts! More to come . . . she had a birthday party with friends. I hope to get that posted soon!










3 comments:
Big birthday month. You are lucky to get November all to yourself. In these last pictures, Jocelyn looks so much like you! That last picture of her with that cute dinner is so stinkin cute, I love it! Kal looks so grown up with his tool belt.
I love joc's little hair cut she is cute and her pigtails that curl in the one curl I have always wanted my hair to do that. Maybe i will get lucky and my child will have that. ha doubt it. your family is so cute.
You are so good to have a friend party with Jocelyn. I am doing all I can to convince Mae that a "family" party is sooo much more fun than a friend party. I don't think that is going to work for next year. I am going to have to come up with something else.
Post a Comment