J: Mom, your tummy is big.
M: What?
J: You are going to have a baby soon.
M: What makes you think that?
J: Jesus told me.
M: Well, He's right, but the baby won't come until this summer.
She really wants another brother, but she is sure this one is a sister. Either way, she is sure it is HER baby. She has some great insights, I will be sure to post some of our conversations later. I have them written down.
Deciding to have this baby was hard because it took some convincing. Brandon and I were ready to wait until Kal was 2 before we tried again. Then I got persistent promptings about the matter. After 2 weeks of these promptings, I approached Brandon about it. So we prayed, fasted, and felt right about it. So, here we are! This is the first time we got pregnant when we actually planned. We tried for a year for Jocelyn, got pregnant while we were deciding whether to try or not for Kal, but I know Heavenly Father has his hand in all of it and always sends them at the right time. I have definitely seen that with Jocelyn as the opportunities here in Canton are perfect for her age and abilities, and Kal just brings the comic relief and pleasant attitude we need right now. I know the timing with this one is right, even if we feel a little overwhelmed thinking about another child right now. The Lord knows what we are capable of and will prepare us. am sure that, once again, we will see that the timing was perfect and we will better understand His plan for us. He knows us all so well. We are so grateful to be parents!
So, here is Baby's first photo:


15 comments:
(Brad here)
Congratulations!!!
You guys are going to give us a run for our money! We will have to race you to the 4th--we hope you win, too.
We can't wait to have another one in the family.
Hope to see you soon.
Congrats! We are so happy for you guys. You will do fine!
Congratulations I am excited to hear more conversations with Jocelyn that was so sweet.
Congrats!!! I love that Jocelyn already "knew". We're happy for you guys!
AWESOME!!! I second Melissa, you will do fine! Congratulations. I'll bet it's a girl :)
congratulations...
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I totally agree with you that Heavenly Father knows when the time is right to bless you with a child. Our kids will be just a few weeks apart. Keep us posted.
Hooray for you guys! How nice that everything worked out as planned!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you.
P.S. The comment under Angel was from me...I was signed in under my Angel Tree account. (just so you weren't worried about some weirdo...the weirdo was me)
Aren't kids great? :) Congratulations!! I'm excited for you guys! That is great news. I hope you are all doing well!
How exciting! I remember you having Kal just after we moved here, and you'll have this one around the time we move near you again! Great timing :)
Congratulations!!!
I am so excited for you guys - Three! That's awesome!
Yay! Super exciting!
Post a Comment