Brandon and I have been best friends since high school. It is a joy to be married to him. We are the parents five wonderful children. Being a wife and mother has opened my eyes to the reality of a loving Heavenly Father and has increased my faith in our Savior Jesus Christ, the central part of our Father's plan, and my desire to share it with those who seek Him.
(Yes, he is really asleep in this picture with 2 kids mauling him. He is that exhausted when he gets home! I can't wait for him to be done with his surgery rotation!)
Aw, poor guy. Adam has OB/GYN and surgery the next two months. It isn't going to be fun. We will get through it though, right?
So when are you guys coming to visit? Not for Thanksgiving day, but for the weekend? Just let me know! I am excited to have you guys! Adalin is geeked to see Jocelyn too.
1. Jocelyn is my little princess and i miss her greatly. 2. i love photos like that, BJ seems to have a lot like that too. 3. sorry i never call you back i have this disease called short term memory loss...at least that's what i think its called. anyway i listen to your messages as i am walking out of class, by the time i can call you i have forgotten to. but that doesn't mean i love you any less. 4. I love you all
5 comments:
Aw, poor guy. Adam has OB/GYN and surgery the next two months. It isn't going to be fun. We will get through it though, right?
So when are you guys coming to visit? Not for Thanksgiving day, but for the weekend? Just let me know! I am excited to have you guys! Adalin is geeked to see Jocelyn too.
That is cute. And poor guy...totally sacked out.
That is too funny! Good thing kids are so innocent. She looks so grown up I can't even believe it.
1. Jocelyn is my little princess and i miss her greatly.
2. i love photos like that, BJ seems to have a lot like that too.
3. sorry i never call you back i have this disease called short term memory loss...at least that's what i think its called. anyway i listen to your messages as i am walking out of class, by the time i can call you i have forgotten to. but that doesn't mean i love you any less.
4. I love you all
HEE HEE HEE
Post a Comment