Jocelyn has grown up so much. She is now attending Portage Collaborative Montessori School. She has made some very good friends (Grace and Endie) and LOVES her teacher, Mrs. France. I went to Parent Teacher Conference earlier this week and found out that Jocelyn is doing well (of course!). Jocelyn is polite and follows directions, plays well with the other kids, knows how to ask for help, and is just excelling in general. We will get her first report card (basically a checklist to see where she is at) in a couple weeks. Mrs. France gave me two photos of Jocelyn at the conference. The first is with Grace. It was actually supposed to be a photo of Grace, but Jos heard "picture" and just had to pose! The other is of Jos cutting out a snowflake (which she did every day for a week or so).
Here are Jos and Grace



6 comments:
Sounds like you've got quite the over-achiever on your hands... I wonder where she get that?! ;)
I can't believe how big she is getting.
Looks like she is having fun! She's adorable!
Oh how I miss my little ones! Your kids are so cute, I'm sure the next one is too! DeAnne, I need pictures of your prego belly! I don't get to see you!
Hey I can comment now!! your little family is wonderful and I knew joc would be very smart in school. look at her parents, I mean really. I miss my little boss. Can't wait for another brilliant flammer child!!
Adorable!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment