Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How sweet she is


I had a fun little conversation with my little Angel Princess this morning at breakfast. She just knows so much. I told her she is growing up way too fast. Here is the rest of the conversation:

Jos: But Mom, I need to grow up too fast.
Me: Why?
Jos: So I can be a mom.
Me: Why do you want to be a mom?
Jos: Because it's a good idea to be a mom.
Me: Why is it a good idea to be a mom?
Jos: Because Jesus asked me to be a mom. (Ahhh. My heart felt so good when she said that)
Me: Why do you think He wants you to be a mom?
Jos: Because moms are good.
Me: What's so good about moms?
Jos: Moms always take care of their kids and they always love their kids.

I just had to hold her closer and agree! It is so easy to love them!

6 comments:

James and Sandra said...

That is so sweet. Looks like you are doing a great job with those kiddos. We sure love ya!

Michael, Kristen and Tessa Sierra said...

Sounds like she has a pretty good hold on this mom thing. Also sounds like you're setting a great example and your kids love you!

Melissa said...

That means you are a good mom... :) That is cute.

kimber said...

She is LISTENING in Primary! Those are the exact things I've been telling our Primary kids all month!!

Jenny said...

She is so sweet.

BAM Holt said...

She melts your heart (and mine)!