The day before Easter, a family in our ward hosted an Easter egg hunt in their big yard. It was potluck and most of the families with children in the ward attended. It was a lot of fun! here are the kiddos finding eggs.





Enjoying the spoils--YUM!!

The Easter Bunny found us!
We enjoyed the yummy treats and some fun presents from grandparents.
Thank you!!










Enjoying the spoils--YUM!!

The Easter Bunny found us!
We enjoyed the yummy treats and some fun presents from grandparents.
Thank you!!












2 comments:
The kids are getting too big!! I can't believe how much Kal has grown. You are looking fabulous, DeAnne!
It looks like they had a bunch of fun! I know you're pregnant, but it is so crazy to see that big belly! Not too much time left super mom! I can't believe how stinkin cute your kids are. Kal just seems so "cool" and chill.
Post a Comment