Brandon and I have been best friends since high school. It is a joy to be married to him. We are the parents five wonderful children. Being a wife and mother has opened my eyes to the reality of a loving Heavenly Father and has increased my faith in our Savior Jesus Christ, the central part of our Father's plan, and my desire to share it with those who seek Him.
I know a very lovely photographer. She works magic. Her name is Kimberly. While we were out in Utah, we wanted to capture our cute little ones, now 4, 2, and 6 months old--Kim did a great job!! Here are a few of our favorites:
6 comments:
Thanks for the shout out, D! You guys would make any photographer look good!! That first one of River still cracks me up every time I see it :)
These are beautiful! It is still kinda weird to see all of us with our own families!
sooo cute. I love the ones of you and the hubby. You guys look good!
Your pictures came out AMAZING! You look so pretty Nan and your kids are adorable!
Super Duper cute kids and family. I like that you and Brandon got some individual shots too! We sure miss you guys!
I just love that first picture of Kal where his nose is all rosey. So cute!
Post a Comment