Sunday, April 27, 2008

Dry All Day!

Now, why would I want to do that?

Jocelyn has really been trying hard to be a big girl. She takes her dishes to the sink, dries up spills, helps me with laundry and putting toys away, and now . . . she wears "big girl panties"!!

Along with this new skills, comes the desire to constantly strip down, take shoes off and put them on again and again, and wash her hands a lot (now that she can reach the sink). She will tell me to "GO OUT!!" when she uses the potty and she just loves to show her panties to everyone! We had total strangers looking at our condo to see if they wanted to buy it when Jocelyn proudly announced, "I am wearing big girl panties. Want to see?" and quickly pulled down her pants to show them off. She did the same thing for Kyrstin, our neighbor, on the way into the house after church. She is hilarious! We love our little exhibitionist, Jocelyn. She stayed dry all day today. We are so proud of you, Angel Princess!


6 comments:

Jenny said...

Way to go Jocelyn. That is no small task!

Rebecca S said...

Deanne - problem solved, I think, let me know. Thanks for stopping by tonight!

Erin said...

Way to go, Jocelyn!

James and Sandra said...

What a cutie! She looks so grown up these days. Isn't potty training a blast!

TerriLyn said...

Hooray Joce!!! That is awesome! She is such a sweetie.

Foster said...

Way to go Jocelyn and DeAnne! Things are so great once they are potty trained. I don't think Ian's quite ready to start training and I am not looking forward to it either...I don't think it is going to be quite as easy as Mae. We will see how long we last buying diapers for two.