
is laying next to your sweet little girl as she peacefully falls asleep.
Jocelyn has had a cough off and on since November. We knew things were not right when she told us she wanted to take a nap instead of eat lunch and actually walked up to her room and put herself down for a 2 hour nap! (that may be one of life's sweetest things--a toddler that puts herself down for a nap!!) We found out Thursday that she has pneumonia! No wonder she was so tired. Although she likes her antibiotic, the other medicines are YUCKY! She was so good for her x-rays and loved the stickers and the hospital staff (they loved her, too, she is quite a little charmer). She is feeling much better now, thanks to treatment, prayer, and a Priesthood blessing. It is amazing what faith can do. Although she is not all better, she has improved immensely. Here she is in this picture, living it up because, "Mommy, I am just so sick." Well, live it up, my dear. I love snuggles and taking care of my little ones. So, tonight as I put my little ones to bed, I could not refuse her plea to stay. I got a little glimpse of our Father's love for us as I snuggled next to my little angel as she drifted off to sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment