After breakfast, we played at home until the parade. Here are some fun parade photos:
After the short, quiet, anti-climactic parade, we went to a barbecue with some friends. We played a little croquet, hung out, and the kids LOVED the wagon (we'll have to get one of those someday!). Here are the kids:
(Above)Alison, Jocelyn, Adalin, Brianna, and Quincy
(Right) Adalin, Jocelyn, Quincy, and ChristianJocelyn loved Yukon.

And Kal loved beans!

We had a very happy Independence Weekend! I will update you on the other two days of celebration in a couple days--so check back!







1 comment:
(Brad here)
Joci looks cute!--nice ribbons.
It looks like you guys had a great time over the 4th!
Keep the pics coming!
(Brandon--I saw you had emailed me, but that address has been giving me problems and I was unable to access your email... try bradfasa at hotmail.com)
Laters!
Post a Comment