Monday, September 8, 2008

Look Who's Walking!

So, Kal took his first real steps today. I was washing some grapes for lunch and herd a noise behind me. I turn around to see Kal walking! He took 3 steps across our little kitchen to grab my leg. He squealed with delight, excited about what he had just done! He is the kind of kid that waits until he is ready, then he tries and tries until he gets it. Well, he got it! Way to go, Kal!

Here is a short video of Kal showing off for Daddy. Here are some of Kal's first steps. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Sam and Lindsay said...

Deanne! That is so exciting! Congratulations! So we need to get together soon! I think you only live less than 2 hours away. That is way close... give me a call when you get a chance... oh... and check out our blog lindsayandsam@blogspot.com. Hope all is well with you! Have a great day and keep smiling! :)

amy said...

Deanne I am glad you took time to look at my blog so I can find yours! Your kids are so cute. Arent these great you can just keep up on everyone so we aren't such strangers!

Rob N Heather said...

Wow! They sure grow up fast! He's such a cutie! Been enjoying your blog