Friday, December 5, 2008

Five Years!!

Here is where it all began. I had a crush on a cute boy in my 7th grade Spanish class.
His name was Brandon Mark Flammer.

For the next few years we had some classes together and were just acquaintances.
Then we met again our junior year of high school. We flirted a lot and became friends. One day I was trying to decide who to ask to the Halloween dance. In class that afternoon, Brandon told me I "brighten" his day. So, I asked him!

Here we are on November 1st, 1997
(This is actually our second date. He invited me to see "Dracula" on Halloween at Roger's Memorial Theater. My parents liked him from then on.)

Here we are the next year at Homecoming.

I quickly fell for Batman.

We were married on December 4, 2003 in the Bountiful Temple.
Everything was perfect. The weather was even good!

And we are still living our "Happily Ever After"

I am more in love with him every day.


7 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary. I hope you enjoyed it.

James and Sandra said...

I'm sorry I didn't call you to wish you a Happy Anniversary! I love all the old pictures. It's so fun to take a walk down memory lane.

Melissa said...

Happy anniversary! You guys are so cute in those pics!

Andrea S. said...

Congrats on 5 years of marriage. Hope you guys had a happy anniversary.

Foster said...

How fun to have so much history. I could post a picture of Brad and I when we first met, then post one when we got engaged 3 1/2 months later and then married 4 months later...we moved a little faster than you and Brandon (good thing, none of us wanted to see you married at 12).

I especially love the prom pictures!!

Happy Anniversary.

Tuthill Family said...

I can't believe that you guys have been married for 5 years - Happy Anniversary! I love all the old pictures!

TerriLyn said...

That was really fun to hear how you met and see those cool pictures. Awesome. Happy Anniversary!