Thursday, December 18, 2008

Flammer 3


Well, here we are 12 1/2 weeks along. Because I had preclempsia with the other 2 and some family history, my OB sent me to see a specialist. So, unless there is some surprise in the blood work, everything looks good! Here is tiny "Flammer 3" at 12 1/2 weeks. Look at that cute profile! This little one wouldn't stop moving the whole time. I guess I'm in for it!! We're just so happy that everything looks good and the baby is growing and active!

5 comments:

amy said...

Congrats again I hope all contiues to go well so you have an easy pregnancy.

James and Sandra said...

I do see the cute little nose. Isn't that funny, we could tell Kari had Buck's nose from the ultrasound as well.

Kris said...

well, well, well, look who's blog I found! Of course it helps to look through several of VHS's blog websights! So glad to see that you are doing well. I remember when your first one was born, but geez you are already on number three? Wow, congrats! So glad to see that your little family is doing well. I was thinking about how much "fun" we had at Lakeview the other day and the time you caught me in the ER puking my head off.....aaahhh memories. Check out my blog at tinwee.blogspot.com

Kristen Willey

Jed, Erin, Kate & Paige said...

congrats! hope all is well. your daughter says the cutest things!

Larissa Chase said...

Congratulations! How exciting is this? I am so happy for you guys. Let us know how you are doing...from the looks of things you guys are doing awesome. Know that we love you and pray for you daily!
Love,Rissa