
Jocelyn's primary teacher has been giving glowing reports about how well she has been doing in class. The Primary secretary, however, is one of my good friends. She was over today and told me how funny Jocelyn is during sharing time. Apparently, she "makes cookies" and stands up to pass them out to everyone during the lesson and singing time. She even makes her way up to the presidency and sits on the stand with them, making more cookies to pass out. I had to laugh. Unfortunately, Jocelyn was there when my friend told me and she saw both of us laughing. Jos was pretty proud of herself. I told her how nice it was to make cookies for everyone, and she could make them in her seat, but she needed to wait until after church to pass them out. She agreed to that. We'll see . . .

3 comments:
That is too cute. How fun! The next time she is "making cookies" have her put some in the mail for us.
Love you guys.
I love it! Oh how we miss you guys! Hope all is going well.
Hey if she's sharing, I want some!
Post a Comment