Brandon and I have been best friends since high school. It is a joy to be married to him. We are the parents five wonderful children. Being a wife and mother has opened my eyes to the reality of a loving Heavenly Father and has increased my faith in our Savior Jesus Christ, the central part of our Father's plan, and my desire to share it with those who seek Him.
Congratulations you guys! Wow, she is beautiful Deanne and I LOVE her name. She does have a ton of hair, what a cutie. I'm so happy all went well, I've been meaning to get on and check you guys out. A big congrats once again! Hope all is well in Canton, we miss it over there!
9 comments:
What beautiful kids you have. All of the pictures are so precious. Thanks for sharing them.
What a sweetheart! So much dark, beautiful hair...I'm so jealous!!
She is so super cute. All your kids are cutie patooties.
She is so cute! We can't wait to meet her in person!
She is SOOOO beautiful. Look at all that beautiful hair.
14 days... can't wait
She's absolutely beautiful! I love the pics of your kids holding her... sooo sweet! :)
So Cute!
Congratulations you guys! Wow, she is beautiful Deanne and I LOVE her name. She does have a ton of hair, what a cutie. I'm so happy all went well, I've been meaning to get on and check you guys out. A big congrats once again! Hope all is well in Canton, we miss it over there!
Post a Comment