Brandon and I have been best friends since high school. It is a joy to be married to him. We are the parents five wonderful children. Being a wife and mother has opened my eyes to the reality of a loving Heavenly Father and has increased my faith in our Savior Jesus Christ, the central part of our Father's plan, and my desire to share it with those who seek Him.
Isn't it great where they fall asleep. By the way my dad did get a condo in Ohio for next June. Maybe you guys will still be there. P.S. You may want to know that Jaden's name has no "y" in it :) Love ya guys and can't wait to see you soon!
Your kids are really cute. I am just glad that when I am around Jocelyn and she "out wits" me, I can send her back to you, so I won't constantly feel dumber than a 3 year old. She must ask a lot of hard questions already. We just had the talk yesterday about what a "biological" parent is with Mae...a answer spurred by questions about Ashlie. And today she asked when the Second Coming is going to happen. I told her to ask me an easier question....
7 comments:
Isn't it great where they fall asleep. By the way my dad did get a condo in Ohio for next June. Maybe you guys will still be there.
P.S. You may want to know that Jaden's name has no "y" in it :) Love ya guys and can't wait to see you soon!
Wow I can't believe how big Kal is getting!
What a sweet big boy. I see you have a new high chair - what happened to being twins with us? ;)
It looks like he really knows what's best for himself. hee hee
Your kids are really cute. I am just glad that when I am around Jocelyn and she "out wits" me, I can send her back to you, so I won't constantly feel dumber than a 3 year old. She must ask a lot of hard questions already. We just had the talk yesterday about what a "biological" parent is with Mae...a answer spurred by questions about Ashlie. And today she asked when the Second Coming is going to happen. I told her to ask me an easier question....
That makes me laugh!
Don't you love it when they think they know best?
Post a Comment