While visiting our friends, the Castles, the 4 kiddos (Jocelyn, Kal, Carter, and Jensen) went downstairs to play. A while later, Kal came up the stairs looking like this:

The 4 adults ran down the stairs to find this:
As we arrived at the bottom of the stairs, Jocelyn informed us they were "just painting a pretty picture, Mommy!" We all just sighed. The mess was way too big to worry about getting mad, so someone just suggested we get the camera! Then off to work--Brandon took care of the two babies upstairs, Brent started clean the carpet where Kal walked, Angie went for supplies and started cleaning, I manned the 4 kiddos in the shower. What a mess! The kids cleaned up nice, though!







9 comments:
WOW! I am in utter shock! What a mess! Cute kids, but what a mess! I can't believe it! Good thing they have a big shower! :)
Oh man, that is too funny. Good thing there were 4 adults to deal with the mess!
I can't believe that all cleaned up. I don't know how I would have reacted to that, probably not as well as you did. They sure are cute kids thought!
Sheesh! Our little darlings are such trouble makers!
Oh. My. Gosh. I don't think I would have had the presence of mind to grab a camera. My kids and the neighbors did the same thing with two containers of hair gel and I freaked out. It wasn't until later that I realized I should have snapped some pictures. Black paint!? Oh MY.
Wow!!Looks like they had a REALLY GOOD TIME!! You can never forget great moments like that.
UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Woa! That is so crazy! Tabi said, "oh my goss!" Too funny!
River is sooo cute! Congratulations!
Whoooooa no way!!! That is definitely worse than black marker on a dress. It's great you can laugh about this!!
Post a Comment