Saturday, June 20, 2009

River Anna Flammer

I'll tell you what, this baby stuff is hard work. I don't think anyone has ever worked this hard.
Oh, Batman Schizo Guy! My hero. Like my shower cap?
Well, here I am. Look at me. Love me. What? This photo is only semi-nude. I can still keep my pink crown.
Get that camera out of my face! Darn paparazzi. What? No, I'm not a boy. That's an umbilical cord!

Ah, the stone-faced Flammers. Good thing mom is around to balance things out.
Enjoy some more pictures.


Eat your heart out dad. I already have more hair than you.

14 comments:

kimber said...

Oh yay yay yay yay yay!!!!! She's beautiful and so very PINK! (I'm SO jealous!) Give her lots of hugs and kisses from us! Love you guys!!

Pattie said...

congratulations....she is beautiful and loved all the belly pictures..hope all is going well and you have lots of help...

Foster said...

She is beautiful! I love her hair. What's with the hair net DeAnne? I can't wait to hold her. It's a good thing you broke the boy trend that we have been having in the family, too many boys can be dangerous

Sims Family said...

Oh she is beautiful! Thanks for posting the picts! Your kids look in love with her. (Danny and Kristy)

Janice said...

I'm so glad that you posted these pictures. It is so nice to be able to see River. She is a beautiful baby. I can't wait to see her in person.

Jen Holt said...

Congrats!! We can't wait to see you guys!

Melissa said...

She is so darn cute!!!! Congrats!

Tif Sweeney said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! River is a cutie and I love her name!!

Natalie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

James and Sandra said...

She is so beautiful. Looks like she's got some great big siblings. I love the Stone faced picture, it just makes me laugh. Good luck with 3, we can't wait to see you all again and meet little River.

Elliotts said...

Congrats! She's beautiful!

The Haas Family said...

SHe's beautiful! We're so happy for you guys!

Our Little Family said...

Congratulations on the new addition to your family! She is beautiful! She definitely has a full head of hair! DeAnne, you look fabulous!

Jenny said...

She is just gorgeous! Congrats!