. . .as said to Gloria the hippo on Madagascar II. I can relate! These photos were taken a month ago.


On a cheerier note, this is my personal record for pregnancy--I made it past my week appointment without being wheeled to the hospital and induced! I had an ultrasound last week and was told she is already 7 lbs (of course, that's give or take a pound) so she is big enough and I really feel big enough! My blood pressure has been good and things are going well! I just may discover what it is to just go into labor this time!
Here is the belly currently . . .


7 comments:
Are you ready to have that baby your kids are getting big. Good luck with the delivery.
Okay, can I just say that you don't look big at ALL! You look like one of those maternity models that don't show pregnancy anywhere but in their little round basketball bellies! You look adorable. I'm so glad things are going well and that you're healthy. Best of luck. How EXCITING!!!!
You look fantastic! It's so exciting that you're getting so close...good luck with the delivery. I wanna be on the list of people to bring you dinner!
i love your big belly!! can't wait to see you and little baby RIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wahoo! I am glad the BP is good! You are big, but that's to be expected! You look great! I hope everything goes well!
You look adorable - You're absolutely glowing! Good luck! :)
I think that you look GREAT!!!Good luck with everything. Can't wait to see pictures of baby. Kristy
Post a Comment