Monday, October 19, 2009

Hogle Zoo

We had a fun day at the zoo! I don't think I got photos of everyone, but Jen & Jaden, Britany & Will, Lindsay, Mae, Ian & Noah, Sandra, Kari & Hayden, Me, Jocelyn, Kal & River all went. Five strollers and a herd of kiddos. It was crazy but fun. Here are some photos:

Kal and Hayden

So big!


(This reminds me of pull-ups, "Mommy, Wow! I'm a big kid now!)

These tigers were really fun to pose on.






Most of the kids were trying to measure up to the gorilla.

It looks like Jocelyn is trying to be big like Mae. It is fun to play with the big cousins!

Here we have Mae, Jocelyn, Hayden, Kari, Ian, and Kal


It looks like Jocelyn is photoshopped in, but it's real!

This was a very friendly giraffe posing for photos!


River spent part of the time in the pouch.
She spent the rest of the time shaded in the stroller--but she wanted it in the sitting position, rather than laying down. I guess she wanted to see what was going on!
She was a good little munchkin!


Kal the Brave


We had a great time! Thank you, Aunt Janice, for driving all the way up there to get us discounted tickets! Talk about going the extra mile! We sure had a great time!

No comments: