Monday, October 19, 2009

Ny fafe iv num

Brandon did a rotation with a plastic surgeon (Dr. David Dellinger) at Ohio Valley Plastic Surgery. He does laser surgery, among other things, and I went in for a consultation because he gives students a great discount. I have never loved my complexion, so I went in for a consultation. He said a laser peel and profractive laser treatment should get rid of my acne scars (thank you Argentina). The best part . . . he did it FREE!


Here I am right after (Jocelyn took the photo for me--she's getting good!)

I'm not mad. My face is numb!!! Here is a short video of me after, for your viewing pleasure. I talk funny. My eyes were numb, too. It was wierd because it felt like they were closed, but I could see. I was dentist numb all over my face.


Ok--now after watching that (I was a little loopy at the time) it reminds me of Joker. Scary what drugs will do to you!

No comments: