We celebrated some birthdays while we were in Utah!
Grandma, Lindsay (sorry--I didn't get a photo of you!), Brandon, Jocelyn, Ian, and Kal!
Happy Birthday Grandma!
(Beautiful and delicious cake made by Britany)
(Mae is there to make the photo more aesthetically pleasing)
Kal loved his cars, trucks, books, dinosaurs and treats!
Jocelyn and Kari putting candles on the cake

Brandon was very pleased with Kal's sticker jewelery (thank you, Grannie Tannie). Hey, he likes to do whatever Jos does!
Kal loved his cars, trucks, books, dinosaurs and treats!(shhh! Don't let his dad know!)
I think Buck spent a lot of time enjoying all the children.
Here he is with Jaden and Kari
Jocelyn and Kari putting candles on the cake
Helping Dad blow out the candles!
Some other moments . . .
Brandon was very pleased with Kal's sticker jewelery (thank you, Grannie Tannie). Hey, he likes to do whatever Jos does!After I took this photo, he looked at it on the camera and realized there was a triangle on his forehead and immediately took it off. I think he looks more like a bouncer than a girlie-boy!
We went up to the condo by Pineview.
River was very excited and let us know it!
Trevor took his first trip down "The Falls"
(aka an hour long walk/swim down the stream and small to medium waterfalls in glacier water wearing crazy clothes)
We don't know how he married into the family without doing this first! We must really love him!
Brick, Brandon, Cass, Nancy, Tannie, Mark, Burgundy, Trevor
Jocelyn's birthday and River's blessing will have their own post.









3 comments:
Great pictures! It was fun having you guys around!
I hope this isn't too annoying. My name is Mark and I know Brandon from Hong Kong. My email address is mgurling@berkeley.edu. If Brandon has the time I would love to hear from him.
I am finally looking at blogs again! I just saw all your microderm pics. That looked painful and a bit scary, but the most recent one looks great! You are a beautiful girl no matter what! We sure enjoyed you out here and can't wait to see you again real soon.
Post a Comment