Friday, December 4, 2009

6 Years ago today . . .


We were sealed in the Bountiful Utah Temple for time and all eternity.
Since Brandon is back in Ohio, I celebrated with our little sweeties.
We went to the Bountiful Temple.
It was fun to talk to them about the temple on the drive over.

Here are some photos:




There was another couple there getting their post ceremony photos taken. A lady gave Jocelyn the bouquet to hold for a minute and after chatting, pointed at us and told the couple, "Ok--6 years from now, guys!"




Afterwords, we went to IHOP for lunch.
Bugga met us there and gave River a fancy hat
She thought sitting in the high chair was the coolest thing ever.
River just wants to be where the big kids are and she loves it when she can do anything they are doing!

Jocelyn and Kal had choc chip pancakes with funny faces.
In talking about her pancake (above), Jocelyn said, "My pancake's eye is kind of lazy."

River and Candice and their afternoon nap

Watching "Tinkerbell" with Grannie Tannie

After kiddos went to bed, my parents toasted to us with sparkling grape juice.

I love being married to my best friend. I cannot believe it has already been 6 years and that we have experienced so much in this short time. We have added 3 kids to our family, graduated from BYU, lived in 6 places in 3 states, made several wonderful friends, had at least 10 jobs between us, almost finished med school (Brandon graduates in May!!), started massage therapy school (I graduate in August), flown over 15,000 miles each in trips to Utah and Texas, driven 6,600 miles in trips from Utah to Missouri/Ohio, have seen several Church history sites in Missouri, Nauvoo/Carthage, and Kirtland, and have had many ups and a few downs. We are really enjoying our life together. Marrying Brandon is the best decision I have ever made. I am filled with joy every time I experience the consequences of that decision--the best of those are Jocelyn, Kal, and River and being with my best friend forever.

I love you, Brandon! Happy Anniversary!

No comments: