Hey! I finally figured out this blog thing!
Ok, so I posted the previous article over a year ago without knowing. One of my friends, Melody, tried to help me get going last year. I was really excited, but morning sickness settled in and I let it go. I couldn't get the photos to download and I was too frustrated. Several of my friends have been encouraging me to get a blog going. My friend, Rebecca, was going to help me get one started today or tomorrow, but another friend, Tara, told me that I already had a blog. Who knew? I thought it didn't work and I could have had many marvelous entries by now! So, thanks for the encouragement everyone and thank you to Tara for enlightening me!
6 comments:
I'm so glad you guys have a blog. I love to keep tabs on how people are doing! Your kids are so cute!! I love the pictures. I hope you guys get thawed out of there soon so you can leave the driveway!! :)
Nan-
I am so excited that you have a blog! I have being trying to get in touch with you, but I lost your email address with all the moving and your phone number went the way of our stolen cell phone in Philly. I can't believe how much Jocelyn has grown. The last time I saw a picture of her was over a year ago with your Christmas card... and Kal! Wow! I am so happy for you! He is adorable. I love the sunglasses picture - it's good to start them in sunglasses young :) You'll have to post more pictures - I love looking at them! Send me a note when you get a chance, I know you must have your hands full with two little ones. My email address is emilytuthill@yahoo.com. Send me your number and I'll give you a call sometime after the kids go to bed. Cameron is usually sleeping by 8pm. Oh, and I'm still beginning the whole blogging thing too, but I have some pictures of Cameron on our page if you want to take a look. Our blog is: familytuthill@blogspot.com
I can't wait to hear back from you I feel terribly about loosing touch - I know it's all my fault. I miss you guys!
~Emily
Yay for starting your blog...again! The pics are so cute and I'll be checking back to see more!
Welcome! Glad to see things are up and running. cute pics of the kiddos!
I gave you the wrong link for our blog. It's actually tuthillfamily.blogspot.com Sorry for any confusion.
Great to see you guys on the blogoshpere!
Lindsay and I will visit often--now just convince Sandra, Jen, Joyce, and Brittany to do one too.
Post a Comment