Easter was different for us this year. Jocelyn is really getting into holidays and celebrations, friends, and parties. So, there was a lot of anticipation for this great holiday. As her ability to understand increases, it is really neat to explain the meaning behind all the celebration. She even learned the word "Resurrection" and practiced saying it a few times. The following photos show our Easter fun!
Here is Jocelyn's dance class. Jocelyn, Makenzie, Adalin, Miss Jodie, Maggie, Nora, Katie, and Quincy. They did bunny dances all class long! She really loves her music and movement class (as well as her leotard).
Here is our little Goose hunting eggs at the school! She got to go with Daddy while I took Kal to the doctor (yucky blisters in his throat and later an ear infection, too!! Our poor little Buddy)
Here she is with Adalin. These two are going to miss each other when we move!
This is our little Angel Princess coming down the stairs. Dad was up with Kal all night and I was worshipping porcelain (stomache flu) all night, so the Easter bunny came during Joceln's nap. He hid some eggs with jelly beans inside and left some baskets with candy and princess socks!
Even though Kal was feeling very sick, he never misses a chance to play with Jocelyn! He loves "kissing" her!
Here is Jocelyn's dance class. Jocelyn, Makenzie, Adalin, Miss Jodie, Maggie, Nora, Katie, and Quincy. They did bunny dances all class long! She really loves her music and movement class (as well as her leotard).
Here is our little Goose hunting eggs at the school! She got to go with Daddy while I took Kal to the doctor (yucky blisters in his throat and later an ear infection, too!! Our poor little Buddy)
Here she is with Adalin. These two are going to miss each other when we move!
This is our little Angel Princess coming down the stairs. Dad was up with Kal all night and I was worshipping porcelain (stomache flu) all night, so the Easter bunny came during Joceln's nap. He hid some eggs with jelly beans inside and left some baskets with candy and princess socks!
Even though Kal was feeling very sick, he never misses a chance to play with Jocelyn! He loves "kissing" her!Our Easter celebration was not what we expected, but is was wonderful (and even included a yummy ham and potatoe dinner from our next door neighbors). We had a nice, quiet day at home to reflect upon our Savior and share our testimonies with our lovely children.

5 comments:
What a darling dress....cute easter bunnies dancers..
Cute dress...Kira actually had the exact same dress for Easter last year!
Cute pictures!! I think it's great that Jocelyn is in dance. I hope that Kal's doing better! (And you too.) Yikes!
Jocelyn looks so cute in her Easter dress. Her hair is getting long and it makes her look so much older. Your trip to Columbia and then up to Nauvoo looks like fun. Every once in awhile you just have to get out of the every day routine, or you will go crazy. I keep thinking we should go spend a night in Tulsa or Oklahoma City and pretend we are on a great family vacation.
I love her Easter dress. Adorable! I'm sorry you and Kal were so sick! I'm glad you are feeling well again and that you had a fun Easter anyway. I love the way Kal kisses Joce
Post a Comment